Is is one of those episodes that was so important to the show. Not because it was major plot device but because it was an episode that, for the most part, was random yet hit every viewer right in the heart.
Why did no one remember her?
Does this episode show what humans are capable of or does this show a side of the doctor never witnessed before?
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
Another spectacular sketch for one of our top 10 Korra Nation fans, created for us by LoK supervising producer Lauren Montgomery.
I’m walking everywhere like this from now on.
AU - Bad Wolf & the Tenth Doctor meet one last time.
"Are you afraid of the Big Bad Wolf, Doctor?"
Right in the feels
Howl Demon Form [Howl’s Moving Castle] Cosplay By GeshaPetrovich
Follow cosplayfanatics.tumblr.com for more cosplay
The Winchester Commandments
- Thou shalt have no friends, for they always die
- No chick flick moments
- Not take Chuck’s name in vain
- Remember the driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole
- Honour thy father, thy mother, thy brother, and thy car
- Thou shalt kill every evil son of a bitch
- Thou shalt wear 3 or more layers of clothes at all time
- Thou shalt not give thy brother cake and call it pie
- Thou shalt not let thy angel die a virgin
- Thou shalt not surrender to evil, but instead go down swinging
this week on the tumblr
- KEVIN TRAN IS DEAD
- NEW SHERLOCK TRAILER
- "HER HAIR FAZES THROUGH HER ARM"
- rip nelson mandela
- "SURPRISE, BITCH"
- GALLIFREY IS A REAL PLANET
Night Vale’s Christmas tree. Assuming Santa risks flying over our little desert community~
GPOY THE ENTIRE WHOVIAN FANDOM
Tolkien was able to draw.
When J.R.R. Tolkien wrote The Hobbit, he was already an accomplished amateur artist, and drew illustrations for his book while it was still in manuscript. The Hobbit as first printed had ten black-and-white pictures, two maps, and binding and dust jacket designs by its author. Later, Tolkien also painted five scenes for color plates, which comprise some of his best work. His illustrations for The Hobbit add an extra dimension to that remarkable book, and have long influenced how readers imagine Bilbo Baggins and his world.
Disney Girls + Personality Showing Through Walking
Whoopsee, forgot one.